for all sensor - dispensers (without batteries)
75 x 115 x 54 mm
- Infra-red sensor module can be used in several EWAR® soap dispensers and combinations with soap dispensers.
- Alternatively, can be operated with commercially available 500 ml or 950 ml soap bottles or with 200 ml tank.
- Dosing quantity approx. 1.5 ml.
- Dead time between actuations: 3 s.
- Operating voltage 3V, (2 LR14 baby batteries), for up to 3000 actuations.
- Battery compartment on the right is easily accessible without removing the soap tank.
- 3V mains supply for batteryless operation available as an accessory.
- Sensor module and pump in modular design and can be replaced without tools.
- Service mode: sensor module switches off when device housing is opened.
- Warning display for low battery level.
- Detection range approx. 5 cm (is measured automatically).
- Sensor detects light changes (protects against misuse e.g. by masking the sensor surface).
- Weight: 0,22 kg
- Video-instruction: Introduction
Video-instruction: Power supply